29 November 2013

Friday Favourites by Itty Bitty & Bijou

Hi All! Can you believe it is Friday again already?! We've had a very hectic week with Joey being injured at the weekend and after four trips to the Vets this week and one operation he is now recovering and thankfully more comfortable! You can of course read more about the loves of my life, my rescue dogs Joey & Teddy over at Itty Bitty &Fluffy blog - as well as my photography! Now let's see my Friday Favourites this week!!

Anna Hardy Photography, Shannon Elizabeth Photography, The Lonely Heart,
Opulent Vivienne Westwood Inspired Wedding | This wedding was shot by one of my favourite uk wedding photographers - Anna Hardy and it was featured this week on the fabulous Rock 'n' Roll Bride. The Bride, Sashy, wore the famous Carrie Bradshaw / Vivenne Westwood wedding dress and her style is amazing! Sashy actually makes it look even better too!

Shabby chic Wedding Favours | I love these mercury glass heart decorations, adorned with a pretty, personalised ribbon, by The Lonely Heart, a beautiful Etsy shop full of goodies. They are listed as wedding favours but I think these would make a great little gift for many occasions and of course they'd be so cute at Christmas too!

Gatsby Themed Fall Inspiration Shoot | This wedding shoot on Green Wedding Shoes is full of warm Autumnal colours and details! Shot and styled by the super talented Shannon Elizabeth, who created a stunning tablescape with deep red flowers, gold glass votives and a sparkly runner ( you I know I love a hint of sparkle! ) There's an amazing headpiece and also those deep berry lip colours I keep talking about too { here }.

Hope you enjoyed the short but sweet round up this week and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Catharine x

See previous Friday Favourites by Itty Bitty Bijou { here }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...