25 February 2014

Bloom and Grow // Itty Bitty Bijou

I've been thinking a lot lately, about my businesses and how I can grow them, take them forward on to the next step and bloom. Firstly, I have re-branded both Itty Bitty Bijou and Catharine Noble Photography - something I have been meaning to do before the New Year! I love both of the new looks and this fresh start feels like the first step of many positive things to happen.

It was so apt that when putting together this post, I would hear some super news that I must share! Two of my wedding industry associates and bloved bteam collegues, Louise Beukes and Charlie Kingsland-Barrow are launching a new venture with luxury wedding designer, Jessie Thompson. The ladies have come together to bring you Flourish & Prosper - a resource which will encourage and inspire professionals within the wedding industry, with opportunities to learn, develop and network! I can't wait to know more! I'll certainly support their new venture and I send them my best wishes for their Flourishing future and huge congratulations too!

Pop on over to the Catharine Noble Photography to see the new look and watch this space for more to come! In the mean time - don't forget to Bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...