21 February 2014

Logo, Branding & Blog Design // Fleur De Force // Beauty Blogger

I love both blogging and reading blogs and I'm super passionate and blogs being beautiful to read too. To me, reading a blog is like picking up your favourite magazine! I use my love of editorial design when it comes to blog design and branding too.

I have always enjoyed the videos or vlogs by beauty blogger and vlogger, Fleur De Force and I have been eager to rebrand her blog for ages! Her content and photography are great, it just needs a little magic graphic design fairy dust! So back in January, I created a full branding for Fleur De Force from a water colour styled logo with handwritten style font and modern sans serif pairing, to category buttons, a post divider pattern and a really lovely colour palette too. I just loved this muted peachy pink tone with white and black text. Below you can view the branding board, inspiration board, new look branding and blog design and a kind of 'before and after' look too...

- The Inspiration Board - 
- The Blog Branding and Re.Design / New look -

- The category button designs -

- The before and after -

To see more posts about Branding Designs by Itty Bitty Bijou see { here }

For Blog Designs by Itty Bitty Bijou see { these posts }

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really gorgeous!! Beautiful work. Did you use any other programmes besides Photoshop to design this? I'm an aspiring designer and need some help :)

    Nadene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous minimalist logo and it goes really well with a beauty blog. It is nice that you included your inspirations for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the handwritten font? pretty please :) i wish to use it for a uni art project

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing! :D I would love to rebrand my blog to look more professional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brand is the idea or image of a specific product or service that consumers connect with, by identifying the name, logo, slogan, or design of the company who owns the idea or image. This is very essential for a business. Branding in business

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I am a Logo Designer at AnaxDesigns that is a creative logo design company which provides professional design services. AnaxDesigns will make you a premium logo design that will give your brand a unique identity and help grow your business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...